Sunday 11 December 2011

Michael Jordan’s Future Neighbors Already Annoyed They Live Near Michael Jordan


Michael Jordan is recently building a 37,000-square foot home in Florida. That home is going in The Bears Club, a private golf resort designed by Jack Nicklaus. Jordan wish to move in  2012, but residents are previously bad tempered.“I don’t understand which is worse,” the basis said. “The under smoked cigars in the grass or that fact that he often plays without a posse. I’ve seen him out there with 10 people and they’re hooting and hollering. The point of living in this place is that it’s quiet. The residents are furious but there isn’t much they can do about it.”
Not to talk about the guy in Jordan’s posse who continually points out the other residents’ bacon necks. I do not want that guy execution around my neighborhood either.
With that in mind, I present this future communication between Jordan and the head of security at The Bears Club.
Head of Security: Mr. Nicklaus draws a lot of water in this town. You don’t draw shit, Jordan. Now we got a nice, silence little golf group of people here, and I aim to keep it nice and quiet. So let me make something simple. I don’t like you sucking around, bothering our citizens, Jordan. I don’t like your jerk-off name. I don’t like your jerk-off face. I don’t like your jerk-off performance, and I don’t like you, jerk-off. Do I make myself clear?

No comments:

Post a Comment