Wednesday 14 December 2011

The Biggest Loser: John Rhode Drops 220 Lbs.


Arizona special education teacher John Rhode is loss his half weigt within one year.
The 41-year-old went from a initial weight of 445 lbs. to 220 lbs. to grow to be season 12's Biggest Loser champ, pocketing a cool $250,000 for his struggle on Tuesday's finale of the NBC hit.
"I like my new body. I feel great," an ecstatic Rhode told Us Weekly after his big succeed. "I've got a whole new approach, a whole new hopefulness. I place myself to the limit and now I know that I can do anything!"
Defeating out former NFL player runner-up Antone Davis and third-place finisher Ramon Medeiros, Rhode was skilled by Dolvett Quince as part of Loser's red team this season.
Quince was firstly skeptical about Rhode's capability to make a lifestyle alter when he visited the father of two shortly before the ending to find that Rhode had delayed most household duties to his wife and not returned to work in order to spend all his time at the gym.
But at Tuesday's ending, the newbie trainer had altered his tune.
"I'm very thrilled for John," Quince told Us. "I pray and trust that he keeps the loss weight and it's just not about this finale [result, and] that he realizes that there's never a finale…that [maintenance] is what it's all about."

No comments:

Post a Comment